A Soulful pair of shoes are not just bold and beautiful, they also have to be comfortable. Your fit is our priority.
To verify your actual footwear size, we recommend having your feet measured by our in-house team or you can try it yourself by following these simple instructions.
Step 1: Proper Posture
- Find a floor area that is even and solid, ready your writing materials
- Place your right foot on a piece of paper big enough to fit it
- Kneel down with your feet planted firmly on the paper
- Your leg should be positioned upright to ensure a proper measurement
Step 2: Tracing the outline
- Start to draw and trace the outline of your foot onto the paper
- Make sure to keep your pencil on a 90 degree angle
- Best to do a perimeter of your foot with smooth motion
- Keep your feet firm on the paper during the next steps
Step 3: Measuring the circumferences
- Take the measuring tape and slide it under your foot
- Wrap it across the widest part of your foot (ball girth)
- Align the tip of the tape to the line measurement and note down the number in cm
- Repeat this process onto the other parts.
Step 4: Measuring the length and the width
- Step off of the paper, then draw line vertically from the tallest point and the bottom point
- Draw a horizontal line on the across the widest part
- Measure both lines using your tape and note down the number
- Repeat whole the process onto your other foot
Step 5: Finalizing the measurements
Make sure you were able to measure and note down all the necessary parts to ensure a comfortable fit
The ball girth, width, and length will serve as the main basis for your foot size. Please send these details to Zapateria.